ITI (Industrial Training Institute) result can be checked online by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) or National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) depending on the state in which you appeared for the ITI examination.
- Look for the link that says “ITI Results” or “Trainee Results” on the website.
- Click on the link and enter the required details such as roll number, date of birth, etc.
- Submit the details and the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result carefully and take a printout or screenshot of the result for future reference.
Alternatively, some states also release ITI results through SMS. Candidates can send an SMS to the designated number in the prescribed format to receive their results.
It is important to note that the result declared online is provisional and candidates should collect the original mark sheet from their respective ITI or the office of the concerned authority as per the instructions given on the website.
In case a candidate faces any issues while checking their ITI result, they should contact the concerned authorities immediately for assistance.
In conclusion, checking ITI result is a simple process that can be done online by visiting the official website of the SCVT or NCVT and entering the required details. Candidates are advised to check the result carefully and obtain the original mark sheet from the concerned authorities.
All Types of Railway CBT exam Applied Chemistry Applied mathematics -1 CBSE Class 12th Term 1 Exam Date Sheet 2021 Class 12 Class 12 all Board question paper COPA Diesel Drawing Exam Paper Electrician Electrician Notes Electrician Short Question Employability Skills Engineering Drawing Fitter Fitter Books ITI jobs Interview Questions ITI New Updates ITI Practical viva Question 🙋 with Answer ITI Question Bank ITI Result Jobs Latest News Machinist Mathematics formula Measuring Tools MMV Online Mock Test PDF Downloads Polytechnic Paper Today G.K Turner Uncategorised Welder Workshop & Calculations