Table of Contents
Electrician quiz Objective types Question and Answers in English
हेलो दोस्तों, में जानता हूँ की आप सभी को Electrician MCQ quiz या बहुविकल्पि प्रशन की आवश्यकता होती है। इसलिए मै आप सभी के लिए NIMI पैटर्न पर आधारित Electrician Objective types Question and Answers in English दिए गए हैं। ये Question’s आईटीआई के Exam में 100% पूछे जाते हैं। अगर आप सभी को ITI Electrician 1st Year’s and 2nd year’s MCQ का PDF file Download भी कर सकते हैं। ITI Electrician तथा Wireman Trade के महत्वपूर्ण नोट्स तथा प्रशनोत्तर समावेश किया गया है यह आप को न सिर्फ एग्जाम में बल्कि प्रतियोगीता जैसे – Technician railway , SSC ,UPSC ,UPPRB , RSCB etc. जैसे एग्जाम में पूछे जाते है।
# Electrician objective types question and answers :-
1.What is the name of the safety sign?
(a) Warning sign
(b) Mandatory sign
(c) Prohibition sign
(d) Information sign
2. What is smothering in extinguishing fire?
(a) Adding the fuel element to the fire
(b) Removing the fuel element from the fire
(c) Using water to lower the temperature
(d) Isolating the fire from the supply of oxygen
3. What is the physical hazard?
4. Which is the correct sequence of operation to be performed when using the fire extinguisher?
(a) Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep
(b) Pull, Aim, Sweep, Squeeze
(c) Push, Arrange, Squeeze, Sweep
(d) Push, Arrange, Sweep, Squeeze
5. Which step of the 5s- concept refers to ” Standardization “?
(b) Step 2
(c) Step 3
(d) Step 5
6. Which plier is used for making wire hooks and loops?
(a) Flat nose plier
(b) Long nose plier
(c) Round nose plier
(d) Diagonal cutting plier
7. What is the use of a pincer?
(a) Twisting the flexible wires
(b) Cutting small diameter of Wires
(c) Extracting the pin nails from the wood
(d) Holding small objects, where the finger cannot reach
8. What is the name of the safety sign?
(a) Mandatory sign
(b) Cautionary sign
(c) Information sign
(d) Prohibition sign
9. What is the background color of warning signs in the basic category?
10. Which type of fire extinguisher is used for fire on electrical equipment?
(a) Halon type
(b) Foam type
(c) Gas cartridge type
(d) Stored pressure type
11. Which is waste disposal method that produces heat?
(d) Waste compaction
12. Which personal protective equipment (PPE)
(c) Ear mask
(d) Nose mask
13. What is the full form of BIS?
(a) Board of Indian Standard
(b) Bureau of Indian Standard
(c) Board of International Standard
(d) Bureau of International Standard
14. Which method is used to lift and move heavy loads?
(b) Crane and slings
(c) Layers and rollers
(d) Machine moving platforms
15. What is starving in extinguishing of fire?
(a) Adding fuel to the fire
(b) Using water to cool the fire
(c) Removing fuel elements from the fire
(d) Preventing oxygen supply to the fire
16. What is the name of PPE?
(a) Nose mask
(b) Head shield
(c) Face shield
(d) Hand screen
17. Which disposal method of waste saves a lot of energy?
18. Which artificial respiration method is to be performed on the victim with injuries on the chest and belly?
(a) Schafer’s method
(b) Mouth-to-mouth method
(c) Mouth-to-nose method
(d) Nelson’s arm-lift back pressure method
19. Which type of occupational health hazard is the cause of infection?
(a) Electrical hazard
(b) Biological hazard
(c) Physiological hazard
(d) Psychological hazard
20. What is the use of this tool?
(a) Holding the hot substances
(b) Cutting and twisting the wires
(c) Extracting nails from the wood
(d) Loosening and tightening the bolts and nuts
21. How will you diagnose the victim who is suffering from cardiac arrest?
(a) Gets pain in the spinal guard
(b) Mouth will be closed tightly
(c) Heavy swelling in his stomach
(d) Appears blue color around his lips
22. What is the name of the tool?
(a) Wire stripper
(b) Crimping tool
(c) Combination pliers
(d) Diagonal cutting pliers
23. What is the name of the safety sign?
24. What will first-aid be given to stop the bleeding of the victim?
(a) Applying ointment
(b) Keep the injured portion upward
(c) Covering the wound portion by dressing
(d) Applying pressure over the injured portion
25. What immediate action should be taken to rescue the victim if he is still in contact with the electrical power supply?
(a) Pull or push him from the contact by hand
(b) Inform your authority about this electric shock
(c) Call someone for helping to remove him from contact
(d) Break the contact by switching OFF the power supply
26. What is the name of the cautionary sign?
(d) Pedestrian crossing
27. Which is the golden hour for the victim injured on the head with the risk of dying?
(a) First 15 minutes
(b) First 30 minutes
(c) First 45 minutes
(d) First 60 minutes
28. Which condition of the victim is referred to as COMA stage?
(a) Unconscious but can respond to calls
(b) Conscious but cannot respond to calls
(c) Breathing but cannot respond to calls
(d) Lie totally senseless and do not respond to calls
Electrician Objective types Question and Answers in English 2021
1 – A | 2 – D | 3 – B | 4 – A | 5 – D | 6 – C | 7 – C | 8 – C |9 – C | 10 – A | 11 – C | 12 – D | 13 – B | 14 – B | 15 – C |
16 – D | 17 – B | 18 – D | 19 – B | 20 – C | 21 – D | 22 – D | 23 – B | 24 – D | 25 – D | 26 – D | 27 – B | 28 – D |
( iti electrician objective type questions answers in english pdf, iti electrician mcq pdf, iti electrician question bank pdf in english, electrician mcq question answer,electrician theory objective question hindi, basic electrical mcq questions and answers pdf, iti electrician mcq pdf in english download,iti electrician question answer in english pdf,)
इसे भी पढ़े